Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Game Summary

For my first game report, I figured I'd sleeve up an old favorite of mine: Jolly Green Giant. Here's how the match went.

JOLLY GREEN GIANT vs. ???

Game 1:

For my opening hand, I drew all Forests. Yuck. I sent it back and drew a fresh six: Forest, Forest, Llanowar Elves, Forest, Llanowar Elves, Forest. Looked pretty good to me. My opponent kept his opening seven. Since I won the roll, I went first. I led off with a Forest, and tapped it to add to my mana pool. I contemplated for a moment how to best spend that . I cast one of my Llanowar Elves and a smile of satisfaction crept across my face. My opponent's jaw practically hit the floor! He promptly tossed his hand down on top of his library and packed it up. Chalk one up for Jolly Green Giant! You just can't deny the potency of this lethal combo, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment