Wednesday, July 15, 2009

1st post of SUPER COMBOS!

Alright, this is going to be a fan site for the super cool trading card game, Magic: The Gathering. Seriously... it's super sweet. So this blog is a place we can post any SUPER COMBOS that we come up with.

To get started, I figured I'd start with some SUPER COMBOS that are coming out in the new set Magic 2010. Here are a few I came up with...

1) Probably the super-est of combos in this new set.. just wow....




2) Okay, and this is one we've been talking about for a while and just HAD to be included.. cause it's so SUPER good.



3) And last but not least... we have this SUPER sweet duo. Yeah, so you have Zombie Goliath right... A SUPER awesome card by itself, I know.. a 4/3 for 5 mana?! that's practically free. But check this out. As soon as you play Cemetery Reaper, It's a whopping 5/4 zombie gargantuan!!! Yea, definitely worthy of a SUPER COMBO.





Well, that's all I could come up with for the first edition of SUPER COMBOS and we hope to have many more in the future when we come up with ideas. They ain't easy to come up with, so you'll have to be patient. Till next time, SUPER COMBO FINISH!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had some good combos lined up, but I'm going to have to definitely rethink them after witnessing this unprecedented power.

    ReplyDelete